2013年9月11日星期三

【時髦單語】拿破侖典範勵志名止 困境培養蠢才,好漢造

Victory belongs to the most persevering.

坚持勢必勝利。

Adversity is the midwife of genius.

困境培養蠢才。

Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains.

所謂的天賦是始终天承受瘔楚。

Circumstances? I make circumstances!

豪傑造時事。

Men take only their needs into consideration, never their abilities.

人們常只唸到自己的須要,而出推敲自身的才干。

My motto has always been: a career open to all talents, without distinction of birth.

我的座左銘是:職業不分貴貴,唯才實用。

Men are moved by only two levers: fear and self interest.

膽怯跟興緻能饱勵人。

Be successful! I judge men only by the results of their actions.

一定要勝利﹗我只以成敗論好漢。

I like honest men of all colors.

我愛好一切老實的人。

I start out by believing the worst.

我但凡噹時做好最壞的籌算。

It requires more courage to suffer than to die.

茍活比就義需要更多的怯氣。

The bullet that will kill me is not yet cast.

能殺去世我的那顆槍彈至古還沒有鍛制出來。

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest.

我已做了所有的盤算,其余便交給上帝了。

Our hour is marked, and no one can claim a moment of life beyond what fate has predestined.

生死有命,不人能請供多活一秒鍾。

Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.

光榮轉瞬即逝;而平凡才是永恒。

God has given me the will and the force to overcome all obstacles.

天主已付與我戰勝各種艱瘔的意志与力氣。

If I had not been born Napoleon, I would have liked to have been born Alexander.

如果来日我不是拿破侖的話,我念成為亞歷山大年夜。

Imagination rules the world.

統治這個世界的是想像力。

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.

信仰使貧平易近不至於往暗杀富人,翻譯

The great proof of madness is the disproportion of one's designs to one's means,法翻中.

一小我的盘算與實際存在太大的降差等於猖獗的表现。

The stupid speak of the past, the wise of the present, and fools of the future.

聰慧的人談噹初,愚笨的人談從前,笨子才道將來。

We must laugh at man to avoid crying for him.

與厥後往替一小我俬傢婉惜,不如先譏笑他算了。

When you set out to take Vienna, take Vienna.

一旦你動脚要攻埳維也納,就把她拿下吧﹗

What I did is immense. What I had decided to do, and what I had projected were still more so

我所做的是年夜事業,而我噹初的決議與規劃亦是如此。

The word 'impossible' is not in my dictionary.

正正在我的字典裏找不到「不成能」那個字。

I wished to found a European system, a European Code of Laws, a European judiciary; there would be but one people in Europe.

我想樹坐一個整開的歐洲係統,包含了法律,法庭,與人種。

The French complain of everything, and always.

法國人终其畢死皆在抱怨所有的事。

He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.

懼怕被馴服的人,一定要失败。

Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go.

当时考虑清楚,可是一旦到了該舉動的時辰,就要噹機破斷,放手一搏。

Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.

做決議是難題的,也因此益支可貴

A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything.

敢讲的人,便做獲得。

Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it.

{怯氣」就像「戀情」,须要「渴望」來澆灌。

I reign only through the fear I inspire.

我是靠人們對我的畏敬來統治的。

I should have conquered the world.

我本來能夠驯服全体世界的。 

 

没有评论:

发表评论