2013年9月13日星期五

英語經常应用書里語900句第六冊[7] Recreation and sp









[7] Recreation and sports 體裁運動

841. Baseball is my favorite sport.What's your favorite?
842. My nephew is a baseball player.He is a catcher.
843,法文翻譯. When you played football,what position did you play?
844,日譯中. We played a game last night . The score was tired six-to-six.
845. I went to a boxing match last night.It was a good fight.
846. When I was on the track team,I used to run the quarter mile.
847. I like fishing and hunting,but I don't like swimming.
848. My favorite winter sport is skiing.I belong to a ski club.
849. Would you be interested in going to the horse races this afternoon?
850. The hardest thing to learn is to be a good loser.
851. Be a good sport. Play according to the rules of the game.
852. Our family went camping last summer.We had to buy a new tent.
853. This afternoon we went to the gym for a workout.We lifted weights.
854. What do you do for recreation?Do you have a hobby?
855. My muscles are sore from playing baseball.





没有评论:

发表评论