2013年8月12日星期一

十說“我被炒魷魚” 盼望年夜傢皆用不上哦

1. I got fired.

我被炒魷魚了。

2. I got the boot.

我被開除。

3. I got the axe.

我被開除了。

4. I got sacked. / I got the sack.

我被開除了。

5. They kicked me out.

他們把我踢出來了。(他們把我開除了。)

6. My boss showed me the door yesterday.

我老板今天叫我走路。

7. I was cancelled.

我被開除了。

8. I was laid off.

我被解僱了。

9. The boss told me that I don't have to e in tomorrow, or any other day.

老板告訴我說,我来日或以後皆不用來公司了。

10. My boss told me to find a "better" job.

我老板叫我"另謀下便"。

盼望年夜傢最好不要用上這些話哦!

没有评论:

发表评论